Briefly: A 29-page e-book to instruct you on how to make your memorable occasion into a quilt
Designer: Anita Eaton
Skill Level: Intermediate
This e-book will help you create your own wall quilt for any memorable occasion or celebration, or a trip or just a fun day at the beach. Included are some patterns and lots of hints and ideas on how to make an effective design. Included is a free door quilt pattern!
Included are the following:
- - Information about Fabric Choices
- - Information about batting, stabilizer, threads & needles
- - Tutorial on writing/printing a scroll & how to shade it with how-to video
- - Tutorial for photo printing or transfer
- - Options & suggestions for layout and embellishments
- - Tutorial for covered rings with how-to video
- - Tutorial for 3d chrysanthemum flowers with how-to video
- - Tutorial on how to make tassels
- - Tutorial on fusible webbing
- - Tutorial for mitered corners
- - Instructions on various quilting techniques
- - Tutorial on how to make a hanging sleeve
- - Tutorial on how to make a label
- - Free additional design & instructions for a Door Quilt
- - Many links to other free tutorials & possibilities
- - Templates for 2 scrolls
- - Template for girl door quilt design
- - Template for boy door quilt design
Do I have to use PayPal to make a purchase? No, once you go to the cart and click "proceed to pay" (or use the buy button and click continue), you will see the option to pay using a PayPal account. Directly under that is a big grey button "Pay with Bank Card or Credit Card". Use this button to pay by credit card without a PayPal account. You can also request an e-invoice but please add arbee @ arbeedesigns.com (without the spaces) in your contact list to ensure the e-invoice gets through to your inbox. Be sure to email us your order in detail.
How much will I be charged for shipping? This product is a download so there is no shipping charge.
When will I receive my purchase? After purchase the download will automatically be sent to your email inbox. Please check your spam folder to ensure the download has not been filtered in there.