Red Chevy - medium
Other options: Large
Briefly: Embroidery design of old Chevy with a load of colorful produce
Designer: Billy Creek Designs by Marilyn Lee
Finished Size: 6.75" x 4.01" (171mm x 102mm)
Techniques: Machine Embroidery
This design is available in two different sizes. This is the medium size. You can find the larger size here: Large sized Chevy Embroidery. Note: HUS format is only available in medium size.
This design is available in the following formats:
- DST - Tajima
- EXP - Melco
- HUS - Viking/Husqvarna
- JEF - Janome/New Home
- PES - Brother/Babylock/Bernina
- VIP - Viking/Husqvarna/Pfaff
- VP3 - Viking/Husqvarna
- XXX - Singer
Do I have to use PayPal to make a purchase? No, once you go to the cart and click "proceed to pay" (or use the buy button and click continue), you will see the option to pay using a PayPal account. Directly under that is a big grey button "Pay with Bank Card or Credit Card". Use this button to pay by credit card without a PayPal account. You can also request an e-invoice but please add arbee @ arbeedesigns.com (without the spaces) in your contact list to ensure the e-invoice gets through to your inbox. Be sure to email us your order in detail.
How much will I be charged for shipping? This product is a download so there is no shipping charge.
When will I receive my purchase? After purchase the download will automatically be sent to your email inbox. Please check your spam folder to ensure the download has not been filtered in there.
Billy Creek Embroidery Designs:
- are digitized using the PES format. When designs are converted to different sewing machine formats the original thread colors that were used in digitizing the design could change. Therefore it is very important to follow the color chart for correct color choices.
- for package options: download is sent as a zip file which will need to be extracted. Most computers come with software for to extract the zip file easily.
- are stitched out using Isacord thread colors. Each thread color number used is listed on the color chart. You can use a conversion program to convert the colors to your brand of thread or you can just choose your own colors with the color chart as a reference.
- it is important to use a good stabilizer when you embroidery out Billy Creek Designs. Choose a good medium to heavy stabilizer for best results. Be sure that your fabric and stabilizer is hooped tightly.