Red Chevy - medium
Other options: Large
Briefly: Embroidery design of old Chevy with a load of colorful produce
Designer: Billy Creek Designs by Marilyn Lee
Finished Size: 6.75" x 4.01" (171mm x 102mm)
Techniques: Machine Embroidery
This design is available in two different sizes. This is the medium size. You can find the larger size here: Large sized Chevy Embroidery. Note: HUS format is only available in medium size.
This design is available in the following formats:
- DST - Tajima
- EXP - Melco
- HUS - Viking/Husqvarna
- JEF - Janome/New Home
- PES - Brother/Babylock/Bernina
- VIP - Viking/Husqvarna/Pfaff
- VP3 - Viking/Husqvarna
- XXX - Singer
How much will I be charged for shipping? This product is a download so there is no shipping charge.
When will I receive my purchase? After purchase the download will automatically be sent to your email inbox. Please check your spam folder to ensure the download has not been filtered in there.
Billy Creek Embroidery Designs:
- are digitized using the PES format. When designs are converted to different sewing machine formats the original thread colors that were used in digitizing the design could change. Therefore it is very important to follow the color chart for correct color choices.
- for package options: download is sent as a zip file which will need to be extracted. Most computers come with software for to extract the zip file easily.
- are stitched out using Isacord thread colors. Each thread color number used is listed on the color chart. You can use a conversion program to convert the colors to your brand of thread or you can just choose your own colors with the color chart as a reference.
- it is important to use a good stabilizer when you embroidery out Billy Creek Designs. Choose a good medium to heavy stabilizer for best results. Be sure that your fabric and stabilizer is hooped tightly.