Snow Buck - medium
Briefly: Embroidery design of a young buck in snow - medium design
Designer: Billy Creek Designs by Marilyn Lee
Finished Size: 3.00" x 6.63" (76mm x 168mm)
Techniques: Machine Embroidery
A perky little buck that will really add a touch of cuteness to so many of your projects. With three different sizes, you can stitch matching sets of flannels and towels or placemats and napkins or many other combination projects.
This is the medium size. See the links above the price for details of the other sizes.
This design is available in the following formats:
- DST - Tajima
- EXP - Melco
- HUS - Viking/Husqvarna
- JEF - Janome/New Home
- PES - Brother/Babylock/Bernina
- VIP - Viking/Husqvarna/Pfaff
- VP3 - Viking/Husqvarna
- XXX - Singer
How much will I be charged for shipping? This product is a download so there is no shipping charge.
When will I receive my purchase? After purchase the download will automatically be sent to your email inbox. Please check your spam folder to ensure the download has not been filtered in there.
Billy Creek Embroidery Designs:
- are digitized using the PES format. When designs are converted to different sewing machine formats the original thread colors that were used in digitizing the design could change. Therefore it is very important to follow the color chart for correct color choices.
- for package options: download is sent as a zip file which will need to be extracted. Most computers come with software for to extract the zip file easily.
- are stitched out using Isacord thread colors. Each thread color number used is listed on the color chart. You can use a conversion program to convert the colors to your brand of thread or you can just choose your own colors with the color chart as a reference.
- it is important to use a good stabilizer when you embroidery out Billy Creek Designs. Choose a good medium to heavy stabilizer for best results. Be sure that your fabric and stabilizer is hooped tightly.