Lily of the Valley Block
Briefly: This beautiful Lily of the Valley can be created in full or easily simplified to include only one stem with flowers.
Designer: Ruth Blanchet
Finished Size: 8"-10"
Skill Level: Intermediate
Lily of the Valley has delicate white flowers with luscious green leaves. This block shows two stems with multiple bell-shaped flowers hanging from it. To simplify the block, one stem with leaves can be made instead. The block is based on a 10" square however this could easily be adjusted to an 8" finished square. The pattern gives step-by-step instructions to help you create it using fusible webbing. All templates are included and reversed for your convenience with a layout guide to build your applique with confidence.
Create this beautiful Lily of the Valley block and turn it into a cushion or pillow cover, use as a pocket on a tote or alongside any of our other flower blocks to create your next beautiful quilt. BOW flower blocks
- Small amounts of fabric for applique (5" squares are ideal) - 4 greens and 1 off-white
- 11" square of background fabric, batting and backing fabric (or stabilizer if stitching before layering) Note: this block will fit within an 8" finished block if desired. Trim down after stitching is completed.
- Machine embroidery threads to match applique fabrics and some darker for edges (dark green and medium grey)
- Small amounts of fusible web
- White fabric pen or paint to enhance petal tips (Optional)
- General sewing supplies including sewing machine
How much will I be charged for shipping? This product is a download so there is no shipping charge.
When will I receive my purchase? After purchase the download will automatically be sent to your email inbox. Please check your spam folder to ensure the download has not been filtered in there.